Embroidered, Army Surplus, MA-1 Flight Jacket
We have collaborated with the old school legal rave pioneers RAINDANCE to bring you this official licensed Raindance Man MA-1 rave bomber using original artwork by the legendary rave flyer artist PEZ london. Raindance were responsible for the first ever legal rave in the UK, held in a circus tent on 16 September 1989 at Jenkins Lane, Beckton in east London.
Model is wearing size small and the fit is loose.
jacket is warm and comfortable and made of durable, windproof nylon, featuring a heavy-duty front zipper, two side pockets, two inner pockets, all with press stud fastening and one pen/utility pocket on the left sleeve.
- Heavy duty zippers
- Knitted collar cuffs and waistband
- 2 Outer side pockets with press stud flaps
- 2 Inner pockets
- Pen/utility pocket on sleeve
- 100% nylon water repellent shell
- Reversible to high visibility orange lining (embroidery is visible on inside)
- Nylon lining filled with polyester batting
- Dry Clean Only
- Ma-1 Mid Length Zip Flight Jacket With Pockets
- Fill - 100% Polyester
- Recommended for Intermediate Weather
FREE UK shipping on all items / International shipping is £10. / Free International shipping on orders over £100.
Shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked & Signed / Delivery takes 3-5 working days / International takes 6-8 working days.