Embroidered, Army Surplus, MA-1 Flight Jacket
We have collaborated with the old school legal rave pioneers RAINDANCE to bring you this official licensed Raindance Man MA-1 rave bomber using original artwork by the legendary rave flyer artist PEZ london. Raindance were responsible for the first ever legal rave in the UK, held in a circus tent on 16 September 1989 at Jenkins Lane, Beckton in east London.
Female model is 5ft 7 and wearing size small.
Male model is 6ft and wearing size large.
jacket is warm and comfortable and made of durable, windproof nylon, featuring a heavy-duty front zipper, two side pockets, two inner pockets, all with press stud fastening and one pen/utility pocket on the left sleeve.
- Heavy duty zippers
- Knitted collar cuffs and waistband
- 2 Outer side pockets with press stud flaps
- 2 Inner pockets
- Pen/utility pocket on sleeve
- 100% nylon water repellent shell
- Reversible to high visibility orange lining (embroidery is visible on inside)
- Nylon lining filled with polyester batting
- Dry Clean Only
- Ma-1 Mid Length Zip Flight Jacket With Pockets
- Fill - 100% Polyester
- Recommended for Intermediate Weather
FREE UK shipping on all items / International shipping is £10. / Free International shipping on orders over £100.
Shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked & Signed / Delivery takes 3-5 working days / International takes 6-8 working days.